Monday, December 1, 2008

Wheels

So, I broke down and bought a car a few weeks ago. I am now the proud owner of a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. It was about a $1000 below Kelly Blue Book price and has 94,000 miles. I figure I can probably get another 100,000 miles out of it. It's a good little car and runs smoothly. It has brand new tires and brand new brake pads even. And a clean record.



Now, I have some wheels so I can go on dates without borrowing my mother's cars. Not that I have time these next couple of weeks...

5 comments:

Aquaspce said...

Looks nice Dave!

Myrna said...

I would comment, but I already knew about your car, so I can't think of anything to say!

Myrna said...

Hah! I though of something to say--you STILL borrowed my car for your last date!!!

David said...

Well...we were in Canada

Kelline said...

Congrats! That should help you land a few more dates....always more impressive when the guy doesn't have to check with MuM, first!