Friday, February 5, 2010

Tired

Well, here it is 5:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep. This is really getting old actually. I think that it has been about 2 or 3 weeks since I've had a good sleep. Usually I only go a little more than a week. Yesterday, I was so tired. I almost fell asleep during a meeting I was at and was not fully functioning at 5pm. I couldn't think enough to form coherent strings of sentences. I still finished the ward directory and made it to my business class on time (thanks to Lizzy for driving me around since my car is still parked at BYU with a dead battery [I hope]), but I was so tired when I got home that I went right to bed...and took forever to fall asleep (if I even did) and woke up (checked my clock) at 1, and 2, and 4, and finally got up at 5. It's been two weeks now that I've started waking up around 4 and not being able to get back to sleep. I'm scared of how tired I'm going to be today.

I hope I can sleep tonight. This is really getting old.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

This makes me sad :(