Monday, September 22, 2008

Ballroom Blues

I'm taking ballroom dance every Monday night. It's fun and it's free, so I figure, why not? I'm starting to get back in form and I love it. Today, my friend Ashley (new friend...I didn't know her name until today) asked if I wanted to compete novice open with her. Craig and Brittany (Harper) Wakefield teach lessons for cheap ($25/hour) and could choreograph routines for us. I just have to decide if I have time to practice. I've got a week to decide. I really want to do it. But at the same time I've got institute and my masters degree to work on. Decisions. I'll keep y'all posted on what I decide.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Oh, dance!! You are only young once! You can squeeze out an hour a week, can't you? But...your decision...

David said...

It's the practice time outside of lessons I'm worried about. To prepare for competition....the first is in November.

Kelline said...

Since, obviously your date life isn't going so well.......j/k love you!

Aquaspce said...

I say yes! Because you don't want ten years to go by and think "boy... I wish I had..."
See. This would be one thing off your list!